2020 Flight Season May 23rd – October 4th
What type of flight package do you offer, what’s included and how much does it cost?
“Platinum Flight Package”
$275 Per Person
We offer a “One-of-a-kind”, world class ballooning experience that has been receiving rave reviews and exceeding expectations for over 20 years. We understand that for most people this will be their only exposure to hot air ballooning, so with that in mind, we have tailored our traditional shared basket balloon ride to be a fresh, more interactive, grand adventure filled with amenities that will create memories to last a lifetime. We don’t offer a cookie-cutter balloon ride, we offer a complete hot air ballooning experience.
Your Platinum Flight Package will include:
- Hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks upon arrival at the launch site as you watch your balloon being inflated and prepared for flight.
- An amazing balloon ride taking you from treetop level up several thousand feet above the ground and traveling 2 – 10 miles. You will be serenaded with classical music playing softly in the background as you take in the majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
- If flight conditions permit, you may be offered the opportunity (if you would like), to take the controls and actually fly the balloon for a few minutes under the instruction of one of our highly experienced commercial pilots. Not only will you experience the highest altitude balloon ride in North America but you may be able to fly the balloon as well! Please note the ability to fly the balloon may not be available on every flight and is at the sole discretion of your Pilot In Command.
- Post flight you will take part in our traditional ballooning ceremony that includes “Story time by Tommy”. You will be served your choice of champagne, mimosas or sparkling cider as our chief pilot explains the history of ballooning and recites the balloonists prayer.
- After your celebratory toast to a great flight you will be treated to our exclusive, complete, sit-down breakfast prepared on site by our professional crew. The breakfast includes eggs, bacon, french toast, hash browns, muffins and fresh fruit. Your white linen, full breakfast will be served in the great outdoors surrounded by the Colorado Rocky Mountains. This is another Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides exclusive.
- At the conclusion of your once in a lifetime balloon experience each guest will receive a custom Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides champagne glass to cherish for years to come.
When do you offer your balloon rides?
We are currently closed for our 2019 flight season. We will start accepting gift certificate orders over the holiday season. Our 2020 Flight Season will begin May 23rd and go until October 4th. Sunrise flights are offered 7 days a week, weather permitting, during our flight season.
Where do you offer your balloon rides?
All of our flights launch from the same area in the South Park Valley. We have strategically located our balloon ride operations in this area so that we may conveniently service all of our guests from the Breckenridge Region, the Denver/Front Range Region, the Colorado Springs Region and the Buena Vista/Canon City/Fairplay Region from this one central location.
The South Park Valley is a National Heritage Area perched 9,000-10,000 feet above sea level located in the geographic center of Colorado. Our beautiful mountain valley offers the ultimate topography for hot air ballooning with a mixture of vast rolling hills, 360 degree panoramic mountain views and native wildlife. There are 54, 14,000 foot peaks in Colorado and 36 of them are visible from our flight area.
We have crafted our flight package to be a new, more interactive, hot air ballooning experience, participate as little or as much as you would like. It’s your day, live it to the fullest. We guarantee that you will love it! Come help us create your lifetime memory, make your reservation today!
Click on the button below to explore more details about our services.